Sunday, May 17, 2009

Meal: V8 Cafe (Bugis Junction)

Since Faye Lim, Xin Hui and Yen ting came back from their vacation at Bali Island last week. That's a time to let us gather together last Saturday. Once we can share the Bali Story, also I can get the souvenir from Faye Lim. HEHE...

On that day, we took Fen Ming's idea that enjoying our dinner at "V8 CAFE" which is located at Bugis Junction. Due to whatever she recommand to us, it is sure at least 80% can be accepted.

In front of "V8 Cafe" at Bugis Junction

Basically I very like to eat spaghetti, otherwise I won't always took spaghetti as my dinner when I was at UK last 2 years ago. I tried a lot of different spaghetties from hawker stall, catering, buffet, until restaurant at the every place I've belong before. So that day, I've ordered a portion of "Pernankan" spaghetti which was fully served with small shrimp and potatos wedges.


Soup, Fen Ming, Faye Lim, Yen Ting and Me

As to "Pernankan" spaghetti, it was delightful, even the prawn was juicy and tasty, but the quantity of prawns are little. It should be great if there served more instead of only 2 prawns in one portion. Anyway, the potatos wedges were crispier than what we eaten at KFC. Also, it was providing with a lot of cheese and mayonnaise to the potatos wedges. With these sauce, the taste of potato wedges became more delicious. 

"Pernankan" spaghetti Meal, V8 Menu and Me... ^_^

With these two meals, I would recommend myself and my frinds will come to enjoy the other meals at this restaurant again. Also, the price is bot bad since it only costs me around SGD 13++.

Address: 
#03-29, V8 Cafe
Bugis Junction, 200 Victoria Street Singapore 188021

No comments:

Post a Comment