Friday, March 27, 2009

My Singapore's Zoo Trip 14/03/09

14/03/09 is a day that Tze Wei, Nam Ling, Chen Chai and me spent a whole day time in Singapore National Zoo. The reason we went there because we have some free tickets from my "Lao Da", Mr Tze Wei. Haha... Due to this trip, I've waked up in early next morning to prepare my long journay from Lavendar to Woodland which is costed me around 45 mins. Unfortunately I was still late. Sorry ah.... I wont be it next time. (^_^).

We enjoyed this trip from 11am until 5pm before we took our dinner at Chen Chai's auntie's coffee shop. There has a lot of interesting and attractive programme to watch, such as SeaTiger, elephant and monkey's show. All of them are free of charge, just needed to arrange the schedule before attended it.

We took a lot of photos from there, also chated nonsense or our stories to each other within this a few months. I felt that we have changed a lot because of the working and lifestyle environment. There has no doubt that these will force us to change to allow us adapt it before make the survive. No matter how it is, we are still friends. ^_^

There has a heavy raining before a few mins we left from Singapore Zoo. Lucky.... otherwise we will be a "落汤鸡". =.='' We took a rest at reception, consequently we were also waiting the cab to fetch us back to Woodland MRT station which is only a way to approach Chen Chai's auntie coffee shop.

There has happened an incredible case that all of us went to "calculate" our fate. OMG.... but I also went there too. =.='' At least I could know how my fate is, better dont know nothing. At the conclusion, a fate professes said I will be fine in every fields this year. Wish his words can be worked as well especially within this period. @_@

After that, we went back to each home and prepare to face tomorrow again. Now I'm also sleepy too.. Time go to bed.. Time to say "GOOD NIGHT".. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment