Saturday, April 25, 2009

My Liverpool life (2006 - 2008)


Night view of Liverpool

Liverpool, it's a place that I have stayed in around 1 1/2++ years. Liverpool is a remarkable city with a proud histroy. And last year, 2008 marked as the beginning of an incredible new chapter in the city's story. From its birth as a city in 1208, through its growth to one of the world's most famous port cities, the "Second city of Empire", to its economic downturn after the First World War, and to its current renaissance, the Liverpool story is never anything less than enthralling.


The farewell at Liverpool FC


"Crazy" family in Marybone @_@

From the day I arrived in Liverpool until last 3 years, I had taken some photos around attraction places in Liverpool such as Anglican Cathedral, Albert docks, Liverpool FC and so on. The most impressive in my mind is Liverpool FC, it was the last place that my coursemate and I only can gathered together that day. After that day, everyone will be leaving from Liverpool to Malaysia or travel Europe before back. As to me, I stayed back and continue my study until last year I went back to my home country. I miss the life in Liverpool because everyone was crazy to enjoy and study.


The place I stayed before


Liverpool City Centre


My lovely Dear, kitty

I miss the life so much. I think everyone has same thinking as me that would to backward our life again, right? ^_^

2 comments:

  1. Happiest memories....
    Miss it ler =.=

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Heal Your Soul with Our Memories: Ya woe... Very miss it leh.. Always got entertainment during the weekend. Either go to travelling or shopping. So nice it is... ^_^

    ReplyDelete