Monday, April 27, 2009

Orchestra - The Siziwan Bay (西子湾长堤), 25/04/09


The Orchestra

The Siziwan Bay (西子湾长堤) is a name of concert that organised by taiwanese Soprano Elaine Chang(张杏月), KaoSiung(高雄) City Symphony Orchestra and Buddhist Tzu Chi Foundation (Singapore) at Singapore Esplande Concert Hall. It is a theatre and one of the world's busiest arts centres, also it aims to be a performing arts centre for everyone, and its programmes cater to its diverse audiences. Is sounds great? That is my first time to there and enjoy my orchestra from the day I'm at Singapore.


The Orchestra tickets

At this moment, everyone will ask me why I have interesting to enjoy it? or why m I so rich to enjoy it? Haha... Basically the price is fair enough because it only costs me SGD 20. Plus, the purpose of this orchestra is a donation for people who are still suffering at Africa. Of course I will support it as well. On the other sides, my best friend, FAYE LIM asked me to join it before a month ago. Thus, we met up at Coffee shop before the orchestra started.


Get ready to enjoy the orchestra.

This Orchestra has performed 13 different of music which shown as below:
01. J.Brahms: Hungarian Dances No.184
02. 因缘,爱洒人间
03. 月琴
04. J.Brahms: Hungarian Dnaces No.5 & 7
05. 你是春天院是花
06. 西子湾长堤
07. A.Dvorak: Slavonic Dances No.8(o.p.46), No.10 (o.p.72)
08. 马儿阿,你慢些走
09. 再别康桥
10. G.Bizet: Prelude-Aragonaise, Les Toreadors from Carmen Suite No.1
11. 新不了情
12. 我不该看你的眼神
13. G.Bizet: Farandole from L'Arlesienne Suite No.2
*Extra
14. Memory
15. 天上的月亮


Xin Hui, Yen Ting, Faye Lim and Jason

Perhaps it was my first time, I felt it was really amazing because my emotion has controlled by their music and soprano, Elaine Cheng(张杏月). Her voice is very good and attrative because I can felt the feeling from her in eveytime she made a performance. Also, every audience gave a high recommend and feedback after each performance she has done. Until today, I still remember how feel it is. That is great.


Soprano,Elaine Cheng(张杏月)

This orchestra has taken around 1 hour and 30 mins. After my friends and I finished to enjoy it, we walked around and take some photos with nice night scenery with Marina Bay and Esplande Mall. My friends and I have given a high comments on it, somemore some of my friends wanna attend her performance after next a few months later.


Night view of Marina Bay


A small performance stand at Esplande Mall


Yen Ting and I at Esplande Mall

Also, we took the supper as well until the time we went back to each other home. At the conlcusion, that is great to me to enjoy what the orchestra is. I'm not regret on it. ^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment