Monday, April 6, 2009

New day, New job

Today is my day to step into new department at NTUC income Pte LTD. Here environment is different and also my duty is also different. Plus, the requirment is higher than previously. =.=''


My NTUC income name tag.

There has a lot of teams within IM (Information Management), i think there should have around 20++ teams. That's a big amount, and it only can be in big organisation same as NTUC. At the same time, the duty and politics also are different with outside companies. I need to be alert in every seconds.

I only have my briefly orientation today since I enter this company in "odd" day instead of formal intake day. Sienz... I need to attend 2 days orientation at early next month to obtain full detail of company background, sturcture, and policy.......

Ok ah.. I wanna sleep. I think I will stop here and wish my job will be "smooth" to pass this duration until end of the day. GOD bless me... please. ^_^

2 comments:

  1. So far so good... But i need to do a lot of paper work. It seems like deal with users more than doing the programming.

    ReplyDelete