Tuesday, April 28, 2009

The day for me to move house

I have moved to my new accommodation last two days (26/04/09) before. At here, I would to say thank you to my Singapore BIG "Mother"(Faye Lim), second "Mother"(Yen Ting) and third "Mother"(Fen Ming). The reason I'm using these "nickname" to call them because they always scold me such as like my mother did it. =.=''' Ahh.... Dont scold me again.. PLEASE @_@

Back to our topic, that day is my busy day from early morning until night. In the early morning, I was busy to pack up everything into my bag. I thought I have enough hand to take cover it, unfortunately it is opposite with my thinking. Plus, that day was a raining day. SHIT!!! At last, I need to get the SOS from my 1st and 2nd "mother" to help me carried out those things from LAVANDER to JURONG.


I'm busy to keep my things. But the rest......

We arrived my new accommodation around 3pm. My landlord is very nice because she was purposely to wait me come even I was late. Also, she helped me to setup the bed and provided some furnitures to me as well. Of course my 1st, 2nd, 3rd "mother" and me also did it together.


Toilet which is only belong with my room.

After 2++ hours, my 1st, 2nd and 3rd "mother" started to chit chat with each other because there is too bored. They started to "kacau" my computer that viewed my folders and documents. Plus, my 1st "mother" used my camera and took some photos around my new accommodation. Everyone was happy to stay my new accommodation until the time went to JURONG POINT have a dinner.


Ah faye (1st "mother"), what are you doing?

Alright, that is my day to move house. Also, it is a time for me take a rest and prepare my tomorrow work. Thanks again to who help me on that day. GOOD NIGHT...

No comments:

Post a Comment