Tuesday, May 5, 2009

My 2 days of Training Session + INSPECTION of swine flu.

I have my bored training at NTUC income HQ by today and yesterday. But before I mention it, I would to say about the SWINE flu (H1N1) that always be announced by government via media, including SINGAPORE. Everyone who has been anywhere have been pretty much familiar with it, including my company has setup a counter to check everyone temperature before enter the building. Everyone who is OK will be stamped with a sticker which shown as below. ALAMAK... it can't be a joke anymore.


The sticker shows me "I'm OK". =.=''

Alright, back to my topic. This 2 days training will introduce what the functionality and policy of NTUC INCOME that compulsory us to follow before I'm against with law. As my duty has always touched the customer information, there are not allow me to "dispose" any information that I have made. Otherwise, curry rice will become my daily meal in future. =.='' I think you should know what I'm talking about.

Of course, this course is very damn boring, but I still need to finish it. =.=''


The presentation within these 2 days

Before end of the training, I have been sent to ICT (Information Communication Technology) centre for security and communication training which is located at Tampines. The operation within ICT also needed to me emphasis due to the system I enhance at this moment will be using by operators.


My note and chocolates to allow me "survive" during the training.

ALAMAK... I think my next a few months won't be a good day to me take a rest. @.@

2 comments: