Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Movie: Star Trek

Star trek

My friends and I have enjoyed "Star trek" movie last week. It was cool, fantastic and nice. Before it, I thought it is a bored movie because I'm not a fan with "Star trek" drama. Also, I heard my friend who said this move is a "low budget" movie. Lucky I didn't listen his word, otherwise I will regret it.


"Star trek" movie tickets

We purposely went to the Illuma Mall which is a new shopping mall opened last a few weeks. That's impressive because it was huge, and also has an escalator from ground floor to 4Th floor. Although there don't have so much shops opened during that time, I believe the business will be grown after a couple of weeks to make the competitive with BUGIS JUNCTION. ^_^


So high this escalator.. G floor to 4th Floor.


"Film Garde" cinema at Illuma Mall (Opposite Bugis Junction)

The rating of Star Trek Moive: 4 of 5 stars.
- Good Animation, Act and easy to understand what the movie is representing. GOOD!!

No comments:

Post a Comment