Sunday, May 10, 2009

Family: Happy Mother day


母亲节..康乃馨传情


Today (10/05/2009) is a Mother's Day that celebrated to honor all mothers and express gratitude for the hardships they bear in bringing up a child. Thus not only I will celebrate it, everyone who is staying at earth will also concern on it. Please showing your caring to your mother, no matter how the difficult is or where you are.

As to me, I have made a call and said "Happy Mother day" to my mother. At the same time, I also chit chat with my mother around 30 mins. So, have you already done it? Please quickly do it to your mother if you haven't done it, she will glad to hear it.. :)


My mother (right) and I, during my diploma convo in 2002


HAPPY MOTHER DAY. I LOVE YOU, MUM ^_^

2 comments:

  1. i love your mother 2!!!!!!!! so cute, u n ur mum!!! ahhahaha

    ReplyDelete