Friday, May 15, 2009

Meal: Billy Bombers (Jurong Point)

At last week, I came out to meet my old second schoolmate, Chong Keat, at Jurong Point. To be frank, he was nothing much to change after 5 or 6 years when we graduated from Chung Ling high school in 2001. Plus, he becomes more mature as I expected. Haha...

We went to Jurong Point due to the location is near for both of us since I've moved to Jurong East, and Chong keat stayed at Chua Chu Kang. Not knowing what meal should we ordered, we simply entered one of restuarant, called as "Billy Bombers" in Jurong point.


Billy Bombers with Citibank Promotion

Because there has only two of us, so we ordered the meal in seperately. As to me, I ordered a big portion of "Full set of Burger" and "Milk shake", and the other portion of "Pork chop" for Chong Keat. "Full set of Burger" was serving with a roasted chicken and ham which is pretty nice to keep the fresh. Other than meat, there are egg, vege, tomato and bun. Of course, I served myself with chili sauce that made the taste became more spicy. Again, I like the spicy food.


Pork Chop which ordered by Chong Keat


Yumyum.. my "Full set of Burger"


Is it thick enough?

Although the taste was quite good, the price was quite expensive. It costs me around SGD30++. For the environment, it was great if you made the dating with your girlfriend or gathering with your friends.

Billy Bombers Restaurant (Jurong Point)'s Website

Address:
1 Jurong West Central 2 #02-20E
Jurong Point Shopping Centre
Singapore 648886

Contact: +65 - 6795 7690
Opening Hours: 11.00am - 9.30pm

No comments:

Post a Comment